Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Thanksgiving Adventure.

Hello friends and various assorted readers! I realize that this comes almost two days too late, but it is customary (in my head) to wish everyone who has the fortune to read these words a very enjoyable and thankful Thanksgiving each year.

Thusly, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that your day of feasting was full of joy and thanks and thoughts of those you care about. I thought of you, my blog reading public, on Thanksgiving and lamented not being able to write down at the time how especially grateful I am that you all read my words.

That being said; it occurred to me that perhaps you would like to know exactly how my holiday transpired. Following is an accurate and precise recounting of my Thanksgiving Day 2010.

**Please be advised that the contents that follow are of a shocking and not at all made-up nature. The feats contained inside are true and the hero (me) is as fantastic as portrayed. Without further adieu: Danny's Thanksgiving Adventure - 2010**

No comments:

Post a Comment