Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rule 32: [Frozen Cookie Dough]

It's the holidays, and for me this usually means eating a grotesque amount of sweets. This holiday is no different and as such I have been consuming all sugars and high fructoses that have had the unlucky pleasure of getting in my way. Last week I had the fortune of purchasing an extra box of fundraiser frozen cookie dough from my young cousins. For me, frozen cookie dough is already perfect. It is so perfect I can say here that when I purchase said frozen delights, I never once bake them into their desired cookie form.

And why would I? Frozen cookie dough is already 100% awesome in its natural form. Not only does it taste pretty much like a softer, more frozen cookie; but in the case of store bought frozen cookie dough it comes packaged in convenient, easy-to-snack pieces! So in the span of four days I ate an entire 40 pack of frozen cookie dough.

Needless to say it was delicious, most likely bad for me in more ways than I can imagine, and totally worth my adoration. So here's to you Frozen Cookie Dough, my love -- a love that will span a lifetime or until I come down with a vicious case of diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment