Sunday, May 22, 2011

Semester Series or Why I Haven't Posted in Ages.

Hey there everyone who reads my words! I reckon there's not many of you left after all this time, but here's a sudden and violent influx of material! There's bad news though... It's school work that I've been writing during the semester back at school. All of these writings have to do with movies or TV, which is common for this blog. The catch is that they were all written according to a weekly topic and assigned media.

So yes... it's kind of a bogus way to fluff out blog material. Still, I took my time writing these and they're kind of the best of the best from this class. Anyways, it's summer time which means it's time to start new blog material.

Soon, my fellows. Drawings, pictures, overly wordy words about things. Intellectualism! Hello everyone, I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment