Saturday, February 20, 2010

28 x 28: February Twenty

So I had a very successful photo experience tonight, and I tried to employ some of the ideas of the art exhibit I saw and subsequently wrote about last night. By this I mean I tried to get people in these pictures just going about their business. For the most part I got some interesting pictures and I am posting up the best ones here for all to see. Some of these work really well as color images, but keeping in line with winter and the thematic throughline I've been presenting here during this month I've decided to show only the black and white images.

As an awesome side note, I am super happy with the last picture in this series (Classy Motion Blur) and even though I just said something completely different; I am including both black and white and color versions.

Angry Lady in a Crosswalk

You Don't Say

Safety First Then Teamwork

Not Quite Through the Looking Glass

Difference of Direction

Classy Motion Blur (Color)

Classy Motion Blur (Black and White)

No comments:

Post a Comment